The Living Yearbook of East Brunswick High School

EBHS Bear Hub

EBHS Bear Hub

EBHS Bear Hub

Polls

Do you think homeroom is making an impact on school spirit?

• Yes, because I feel pressured to participate to not let my homeroom down. (6%, 2 Votes)
  • I have infiltrated an alternate homeroom where I indeed am quite spirited. (3%, 1 Votes)
  • I was asleep in homeroom so I don't know.... (47%, 16 Votes)
  • Yes, I love seeing my homeroom and planning spirit stuff together. (24%, 8 Votes)
  • I don't know about school spirit, but I know I want COOKIES (21%, 7 Votes)

Total Voters: 30

Loading ... Loading ...

The Most Hype Event at EBHS: International Club’s Collision

On May 17th, International Club’s annual Collision showcase returns!
Team “Rangila” practicing for their performance at Collision 2024.

International Club’s Collision is regarded as one of the most anticipated events and according to many “the most hype event” at EBHS. Year after year, EBHS’s International Club hosts their annual performance event where students are able to showcase their dancing abilities, personality, and culture. These different acts compete to win first place.

Collision 2023’s winning performance by “Nav’s Backup Dancers”. (Karthik Mudakalli)

Seniors and juniors from EBHS reminisce about the past performances at Collision as they get excited for this year’s show. To junior Teesha Patel, A-PEMM’s Travis Scott performance was a stand out, and for junior Reyna Bahirwani, Brown Munde’s act was deserving of a win.

The fashion show is also one of the highlights of this popular EBHS event. Students are able to showcase their cultural outfits and any outfits that fit the theme of the show. Last year’s outer space theme had students dressing up as other planets as well as students dressing up in their traditional cultural attire.

A-PEMM’s memorable performance at Collision 2023. (Karthik Mudakalli)

This year Collision’s theme is “The Grammys”! Students and staff alike are ecstatic to see how the new International Club Executive Board takes on the most hype event at EBHS.

View Comments (1)