The Living Yearbook of East Brunswick High School

EBHS Bear Hub

EBHS Bear Hub

EBHS Bear Hub

Polls

Do you think homeroom is making an impact on school spirit?

• I have infiltrated an alternate homeroom where I indeed am quite spirited. (3%, 1 Votes)
  • I don't know about school spirit, but I know I want COOKIES (21%, 7 Votes)
  • I was asleep in homeroom so I don't know.... (47%, 16 Votes)
  • Yes, because I feel pressured to participate to not let my homeroom down. (6%, 2 Votes)
  • Yes, I love seeing my homeroom and planning spirit stuff together. (24%, 8 Votes)

Total Voters: 30

Loading ... Loading ...

EBHS’ Masquerade Ball!

Dive into the details of EBHS’ annual diverse event!
Juniors+Teesha+Patel%2C+Priya+Singh%2C+and+Avani+Ingole+enjoying+the+lively+atmosphere+at+the+ball.+
Juniors Teesha Patel, Priya Singh, and Avani Ingole enjoying the lively atmosphere at the ball.

Diversity is a valuable concept because it gives people the opportunity to explore cultures across the world and learn about their unique customs and traditions. EBHS brings this opportunity to life at the Masquerade Ball, which is a lively and upbeat party that spotlights the beauty and enjoyment of cultures.

Every year, it is collaboratively held by the world language societies and each society showcases their culture through food, music, and decorations. At the end of the hours of work and organization that are put in by the clubs, the EBHS cafeteria is transformed into a cultural party, giving students the opportunity to socialize with friends in a diverse and enjoyable environment. As they enter the cafeteria, they are greeted with an array of traditional food and can also unwind on the dance floor, decorated with lively streamers and posters.

This event is a highlight for many EBHS students in many unique ways, such as Senior Rebecca Post, the president of Italian Honors Society, who loves that the “ball allows you to explore what the other language clubs are learning”, an opportunity that people wouldn’t have otherwise since you can only be in one language club. Through these various entertaining aspects, the Masquerade Ball is truly a special event.

Juniors Diya Bajaj and Emily Yang showing their Spanish spirit at the ball.