A Reunion with the Class Of 2019

A crowd of students enter from the cafeteria doors, smiling and excited, looking around in awe, as if it was the first time they had been in the school. Well, it kind of was– the first time since they graduated at the end of June 2019.

+Class+of+2019+students+present+to+several+seniors%2C+what+their+life+in+college+is+like.+They+share+stories+and+advice+to+the+students.

Class of 2019 students present to several seniors, what their life in college is like. They share stories and advice to the students.

Clara Deguerre, BearHub Staff

On Friday, December 19, former students of EBHS came back to the school for Alumni day. They presented in groups to several classrooms about the joys and hardships of their first semester in College.

Adam Elabboudy, an aerospace engineering major at Rutgers, explained the importance of time management in college: “You have so much free time, which is exciting and fun, but it’s also something you have to learn to manage. You want to keep up with your grades at the same time that you’re having fun with new people and doing new things. Time management is key.” His talk was very interesting and helpful for graduating seniors this year.

Though half of the school year remains, college feels very near for the seniors at EBHS. The 2019 Alumni day put this imminence into perspective. Hopefully next year, students from the class of 2020 will inspire the future graduating classes on Alumni day.