EBHS Nurses: The Smiling Faces of EBHS

“The most rewarding part of my day is helping the students. Making their day better and generally educating them on health concerns is very important, I think.” – Nurse Geiser

Nurse Brodniak warmly smiles as she works at her computer, staying on top of her work to be prepared for any student or staff member’s needs.

Caroline Serpico, Bear Hub Staff

When walking into the first room of A-hall, students are immediately met with nothing less than a welcoming and caring atmosphere. The EBHS nurse’s office is full of dedicated and supportive individuals, able to keep our visits short and send us off feeling better than we first walked in.

Even in the slower moments of the day, the office seems to be prepared for anything thrown their way; from something as simple as a paper cut to as extreme as a migraine, the staff of nurses stays focused and ready to lend a band-aid or clear a bed for us to lie down on. Nurse Geiser reiterates the importance of lending her help to the students of EBHS. “The most rewarding part of my day is helping the students. Making their day better and generally educating them on health concerns is very important, I think.”

After 25 years of work at EBHS, Nurse Geiser intends to retire. After all this time, something that has stuck with her is the importance of lending her help to the EBHS community to make it a healthier and safer place for everyone.

The smiling faces of the nurses and their endless motivation meet every ailment with compassion. Their quick-thinking ensures the safety and health of the school community.