Season’s Greetings

December break, the most anticipated time every winter.

Sarah Kincaid, Bear Hub Editor

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, especially for students! With over a week off, students and teachers are excited to have a small break from their stressful lives and enjoy some quality time with their friends and families. Whether it’s going on a long distance trip or just watching holiday movies in the comfort of your home, winter break is a time to relax and have fun. Although everyone has something different planned, most students have one goal in common: catch up on sleep.

When asked about their winter break plans Sam Kim, 11, said that he would like to “just stay home.” Similarly Austin Percy, 11, can’t wait to “eat and sleep a lot.”  While this sounds like the perfect vacation to some of us, other students have more exciting plans. Julie Samuel, 11, said that her family is traveling “to Texas to visit (her) sister and nephews.” Another junior shared that she plans “to go to New York and see the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.”

Whether you plan on being like Aribah Khan, 11, and “not do much at all” or like Ethan Keith, 11, who hopes  to “spend the week with friends and family,” you should try to make the most out of this time off.

Enjoy this December break by making time to have some fun, something students usually forget to make time for during the school week. Hopefully your break is filled with relaxation and excitement before the stress of school continues on January 2nd of the new year.