Zach Zebro: He Has His Head in the Game

Senior Zachary Zebro tells us about the great memories he’s made at EBHS.

Zach Zebro plans to make a career out of athletics.

Alefiya Presswala, Bear Hub Editor

Q: WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS AFTER HIGH SCHOOL?

A: One of the schools that I am most interested in is the United States Merchant Marine Academy. I’ve always been interested in the military and I’m grateful that the academy will offer me a chance to continue my football career as well. I plan on entering the engineering field and the Academy will offer not only classroom but real world experience. Attending the Academy will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. If I don’t attend the Academy I will be attending another college and continuing my football and/or baseball career.

Q: WHAT IS ONE ESSENTIAL EBHS EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET?

A: Being involved in sports has been a part of my life since I can remember. Playing football, basketball and baseball for the Bears is something I’ll always remember. Not only playing the game, but the friendships and additional skills that can’t be taught in the classroom just scratch the surface of my athletic experience. I have made some great memories that down the road will be stories to tell my children and grandchildren one day.

Q: IF THERE WAS ONE THING YOU WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

A: I would not be where I am or who I am today without the support and love of my family and close friends. I truly appreciate everyone who has helped guide me or critique me because I know my family and the people I have surrounded myself with always have my back and my best interest at heart.

Q: WHAT PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO AN INCOMING SOPHOMORE?

A: The best advice I can give to an incoming sophomore would be to take it slow. Just remember to have fun and take in everything about your high school experience. It’s a small part of your life but you’ll never forget it. Try your best not to stress and learn to create good habits for yourself and you’ll have a great experience .