The Living Yearbook of East Brunswick High School

Catherine Yun: Ray of Sunshine

With high school coming to a close, senior Catherine Yun reflects on the classes, people, and experiences that helped her reach her goals and realize her dreams.

February 25, 2020

Q: HOW HAS PLAYING THE VIOLA SHAPED YOUR PERSONALITY IN IMPORTANT WAYS?
A: I’ve been playing the viola for 8 years and it’s given me the drive to be myself and keep following my dreams until they come true. My dream job is to be a musician at Carnegie Hall. I just love making music that fits my personality. Also, playing the viola has always made me feel less stressed and more happy!

Q: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY FROM ORCHESTRA?
A: My favorite memory from orchestra is all the concerts, especially the one that happened in June where we played fun music from movies.

Q: WHAT INSPIRES YOUR POSITIVITY AND PERSEVERANCE?
A: I’d like to thank my parents and teachers for always supporting me through all the hard times I’ve had as a high school student. High school is hard, but if you study hard you’ll be successful in the real world!

Q: WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE?
A: My vision for my future is getting into college and getting a job at my favorite place, Forever 21! I want to work at forever 21 because it has been my favorite store since for as long as I could remember. The store has the best material clothing, and good service too. Finally, I’d like these last few months of high school to be beautiful and memorable!

Q: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO MISS MOST ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
A: I am going to miss all of my friends from high school, mainly because they will be going to college and I know that when you go to college, you kind of separate into many different areas of the world. But, I know that we will keep in touch as best we can.

Q: WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST STRUGGLE?
A: My biggest struggle as a high school student was making the honor roll. It was quite a challenge for me because to be on it, you have to study hard, but I’m proud of myself for making it!

EBHS Bear Hub • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All EBHS Bear Hub Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *