Erin Burak: Finding Her Happiness

Erin Burak is a senior at East Brunswick High School who enjoys spending her time playing tennis and watching drama TV shows. It’s in these recreational activities that Erin finds she can unwind from the regular responsibilities of the world, and explore her interest that she truly likes. Erin intends to apply this philosophy in her education, and prioritize her personal satisfaction before any other qualities, making her a confident and open-minded individual. Read more about Erin below and in the 2020 yearbook!

Caroline Serpico, Bear Hub Staff

Q: WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT YOU HAD WITH THE EBHS GIRLS TENNIS TEAM?
A: I’d say the best moment I had with the tennis team, was on my senior night this year. All of us seniors walked down to the decorated court and got presents from the team. They had gotten us all framed group pictures, and every member wrote a message on the frame for us. It was amazing to celebrate the end of me playing the sport with the teammates I love.

Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE/TV SHOW AND WHY?
A: My favorite TV show is The Bachelor. I love all the drama and gossip, and I love seeing all the contestant’s dresses. Also, you would be surprised by the people at this school who actually watch it; it makes good conversation starters. I also always hope every season the couple stays together, and that it’s not just for TV, that’s the softy in me.

Q: WHAT MAJOR DID YOU APPLY FOR IN COLLEGE AND WHY?
A: I am actually going into college undecided. I don’t want to go in set on something, because I want some room to explore my interests and have a future career I like.  I’m also super indecisive.